Who We Are
Why the Ivy? Our logo is representative of the ivy leaf. The ivy is symbolic of fidelity, eternity, and strength. Most often noted on trees and buildings, the ivy is durable due to its ability to survive where other plants cannot. It can be counted upon to strongly support that which it clings to….and so it is with the relationships we establish with our clients.
To be the best in the industry by seamlessly and effectively collaborating with our clients in all HR needs – being the “face of Human Resources”, building long-lasting, “in for the long-haul” relationships which will help our client partners be “Best in Class”.
Excel in relationship building and strengthening client partners’ organizations by bringing the very best of integrated strategic HR services – so business leaders are free to focus on the continued growth and success of their businesses.
Although our office is in Lake Forest, Illinois, we are a virtual organization with certified HR consultants, business developers, recruiters and staff located across the U.S. – ready to assist and integrate with you at a moment’s notice.
We base our culture on the “Seven Be’s” – our foundation will not falter when the cultural attributes and values are an integral part:
- Be Dedicated – our clients depend on us; always be actively present
- Be Accountable – deliver on what we say we’re going to do – if you say it, do it
- Be Honest – show and have integrity in everything we do
- Be Easy to do Business With – we will find the best way to partner with our clients – always
- Be Creative – adventurously discover new ways of accomplishing things
- Be Intellectually Curious – always seek ways to improve ourselves and the business
- Be Fun – engender a sense of levity and joy in our work – it’s NOT that serious!